You'll be working on fluid, our brand that we use to develop the intellectual property operating system.
Our company offers an inspiring work environment, challenging projects and great growth opportunities. If you would like to turn your enthusiasm for artificial intelligence into innovative solutions, please send us your application.
We look forward to meeting you and shaping the future of AI together!
We are looking for a dedicated AI Engineer (m/f/d) who specializes in AI consulting and PoC solution development and will help shape our pioneering artificial intelligence projects from the ground up. As a pioneer in our company, you will play a key role in designing innovative AI solutions and turning them into reality. The ideal candidate will not only be technically proficient in AI, but will also bring the skills necessary to assess business needs, capture requirements, and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Analysis & AI Consulting:
- Collaborate with internal and external customers and stakeholders to understand specific business objectives and identify potential AI applications.
- Analyze current internal processes and propose appropriate AI solutions to increase efficiency, accuracy and quality.
- Communicate the benefits, risks, and ROI of AI solutions to business stakeholders.
- Requirements Engineering:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather technical and functional requirements.
- Documentation and prioritization of AI requirements.
- PoC Implementation & Testing:
- Develop and implement PoC solutions tailored to business requirements.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and other technical stakeholders to optimize AI models.
- Validate and test PoC solutions to ensure they meet specified requirements and desired outcomes.
- Stakeholder communication:
- Act as a liaison between the technical team and non-technical stakeholders.
- Present complex AI concepts clearly and understandably to all levels of the organization.
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders and iterate solutions accordingly.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related field with a focus on artificial intelligence or machine learning. A PhD is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Proven experience in business analysis, requirements engineering, and stakeholder communications.
- Strong knowledge of common AI frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras or similar.
- Solid knowledge in machine learning, deep learning, NLP and/or computer vision.
- Experience with industry-specific AI applications (legal tech).
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts and collaborate in multidisciplinary teams.
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and motivation to advance the possibilities of artificial intelligence in our company.
By using the latest technologies and software development methods, noventive is redefining the current workflows of an entire industry. To ensure rapid development and growth, we are always looking for new talent to join our Data & Technology team.
It is of great importance to us that we work together as a cohesive international team to find the best possible solutions to complex problems. To this end, we offer a working environment that can be seamlessly integrated into the dynamic daily life of each team member. Specifically, we offer:
- A modern and motivating corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours (we don't track hours, we track results)
- Free choice of working location (in our office in Munich or flexibly from your own home)
- Great potential for own development and extensive opportunities for co-creation
We build the Operating System for Intellectual Property. The noventive group consists of a technology company and a patent law firm with various brands and services. Our vision is to protect tomorrow's most innovative ideas with the latest technologies. In doing so, we put the client and the patent attorney at the centre and offer them the best possible services for their everyday life. We achieve this through automation, lean processes and innovative solutions.Apply now